IOS Relocations are committed to provide Immigration & Destination services to satisfy our customers by :
- Adherence of all applicable requirements as per EuRA Global Quality Seal (GQS) standard& ISO9001 Quality Management standards.
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of quality management systems by adherence of quality management principles customer focus, leadership, involvement of people, process approach, control and measurement.
- By monitoring measurable objectives & KPI’S, periodical training and motivational programmes.
- Focus is to protect, preserve and enhance the environment.
Ms. Lata Patel
*This policy is made available to all employees & interested parties .
The Policy is to be reviewed every six month by the proprietor in the Management review meeting.
- HR: Minimum 15 hour per employees /per year training
- IT Maintenance: To reduce the down time
- Zero Incident at workplace
- To Increase the customer satisfaction
- To Decrease the customer complaint to zero
- Confirmation of acceptance of service following official authorization within one working day / monthly / > 95%
- Response time to telephone calls/SMS communication from clients and customers less than ½ working day / quarterly / > 90%
- Response time to e-mails from clients and customers less than 1 working day/ quarterly / > 90%
- For the customers and clients for which we do have feedback, communicate results to consultants /monthly
- Handling emergency requests within 2 working hours / quarterly / > 90%
- Send out correct invoices according to the clients requirements and local law / quarterly / > 95%
- Knowledge of client policy, services and reporting requirements by all relevant personnel working on a client account / quarterly / 100%
- Provide (update relevant parties and IT systems, e.g. Integrated Global Platform) fields with the relevant key milestones as and when information becomes available / no later than on a monthly basis / 100%
- Acknowledge complaints within 2 working hours, report on status of complaints within one working day and then in an ongoing manner until issue is resolved / quarterly / 100%
- Having a budget and a financial control in place and reviewing or adjusting it / quarterly
- Direct contact with transferee following official authorization within one working day / monthly / > 95%
- Trains office staff regularly on GQS Minimum Standard Requirements (at least annually)
- The annual turnover rate shall be calculated and evaluated during each management review